Call for Special Session Proposals
Special Session Proposal Submissions
2024 IEEE 7th International Electrical and Energy Conference（CIEEC 2024）will be hosting a series of special sessions. Special sessions feature topics relevant to the Electrical and Energy on the latest research, engineering, standards and business issues. These events typically include invited papers and presentations to facilitate highly interactive special sessions.
Special Session Chair Duties
- Invite paper submissions
- Invite oral presentations
- Host the special session
How to Submit special session proposal
- Each session consists of 6 papers. Each oral presentation will be 15 minutes long.
- All Proposals will be peer reviewed.
- Each session needs to include authors from at least 2 different countries and 3 different Affiliates.
- Each proposal must fill in the following form and send to email@example.com Click here to download Special Session Proposal Form
How to Submit Papers
All papers (4-6 pages preferred) must be unpublished and should not be under simultaneous reviewed for any other conferences or workshops or journals, etc. Papers in special sessions are also invited to provide forums for focused discussions on new topics and innovative applications of established approaches. All submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. All accepted papers will be included in IEEE Xplore and indexed by EI Compendex. 20% of the papers accepted on CIEEC2023 will be eligible for submission to the 《IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications》with appropriate modifications. The working language of the conference is English, and all conference papers must be submitted in English. Submission website: https://www.cieec.com.cn/
Important dates for Special Session proposal submissions
- Special session proposal submissions: Feb. 6, 2024
- Proposal acceptance notification: Feb.26, 2024
- Paper submission: Mar. 6, 2024
- Paper acceptance notification: Mar. 16, 2024